Cayenne Hair Halo, by Ellen Wille, is a great accessory to wear with your hats and turbans. A hair halo is fantastic for the days you don’t want to wear your full wig but want the feeling of hair on your shoulders.
This Cayenne Hair Halo is slightly different from others as it is thicker with more hair attached. This style has a honeycomb cap that covers the lower part of your head, from the nape of your neck up to the crown. The hair falls perfectly by your temples, just in front of your ears, great for covering where your natural locks would be.
It is made from synthetic hair, meaning it requires minimal maintenance and is ready to wear straight from the box. The lightweight design and soft elastic straps provide great comfort, even to sensitive scalps. With all hair halo pieces, the top of your head is not covered allowing your scalp to breathe and remain cool. All you need are some soft, comfortable hats or turbans and your look is complete.
TIPS FOR GETTING THE MOST FROM YOUR CAYENNE HAIR HALO:
- Adjust the elasticated straps and velcro so the hair halo fits comfortably
- Use synthetic hair care products to keep your hair soft and frizz-free
- Swap out your wig for the hair halo on hot summer days to keep cool
- If your head is sensitive pair it with one of our cotton or bamboo hats for utmost comfort
- To maintain the shape of your hair, place on a poly head when not in use