This Panama Hi Mono wig, by Raquel Welch, is a fun, short layered style. The short layers provide plenty of volume and shape while leaving enough length to style it your own way. The nape of this wig has been thinned out to contour to the head and neck.
The cap construction of this Panama Hi Mono Wig is superb. It has a full monofilament crown and extended lace front which provides the most natural appearance. The monofilament is invisible against the skin, giving the illusion that the hair is growing from your scalp. The monofilament top also means you can part the Panama Hi Mono wig in any direction.
This Panama Hi Mono wig is lightweight and very easy to maintain. When you wash your synthetic hair wig it will naturally dry back into shape, there is no need to worry about restyling it.
TIPS FOR GETTING THE MOST FROM YOUR PANAMA HI MONO WIG:
- Shake it out and style with your fingers
- Care for your Panama Hi Mono wig using synthetic hair care products
- When wet, do not rub or wring your wig
- Position on your head using the velvet ear tabs
- If your wig is slipping, use wig tape to hold it in place