Eyebrow Application Guide
step-by-step Application GUIDE - eyebrow
Brows are very easy to apply. Read our eyebrow application guide for best practice. With Roches eyebrows made from human hair that have dimension and texture as well as shape, so you look your natural best. We offer bespoke solutions for men’s and women’s eyebrows.
What you need:
- Brow Glue
- Tweezers to hold the brow during application of adhesive
- Cotton buds to clean excess glue at the end
- Place brows on a flat, dry surface with the smooth side facing upwards.
- Apply a thin layer of brow glue, using tweezers to carefully hold the brow so it doesn’t stick to your fingers (do not apply too much glue and leave the edges of the brow free from glue).
- Leave for 3-5 minutes until the adhesive turns transparent.
- Repeat with a second thin layer of glue to the desired area. Wait again for 3-5 minutes.
- With your tweezers, position each eyebrow onto your natural eyebrow area.
- Once satisfied that the position is right for you, press down onto the eyebrow.
Roches tip : Excess glue can be easily removed using a cotton bud dabbed in warm water.
Caring for your Eyebrows:
Looked after correctly, your eyebrows can last up to four months. Depending on your skin’s acidity and oil levels, one application of glue should approximately give you between one to three days brow wear.
Not sure which eyebrow solution is best for you? Or want a helping hand for brow application? Book an online or instore brow consultation ebrow