The Drive Flexi Style wig, by Ellen Wille, is a gorgeous piece with endless styling options. The synthetic fibres in the Drive wig are heat resistant, meaning you can go for a curly or straight style. It comes straight but can be restyled using up to 140 degrees heat.
A lace front gives an extremely natural and soft hairline allowing you to tie or clip it back off your face. The Drive Flexi Style wig also features a monofilament middle parting which elegantly falls into a long fringe to frame your face. The cap design is great if you have a sensitive scalp as it has an extra overlay of mesh in the crown area and is cool and breathable for all-day wear.
The Drive Flexi Style wig is available in a wide range of colours including rich cherry red and pastel blonde. A rooted style adds depth and makes the wig look very natural.
TIPS FOR GETTING THE MOST FROM YOUR DRIVE FLEXI STYLE WIG:
- Care for your Drive Flexi Style wig using synthetic hair care products
- When wet, do not rub or wring your wig
- Place on a polyhead when styling
- When styling, do not exceed 140 degrees heat
- Shake it out and style with your fingers